Valentine's Day is coming up this weekend! Some of you may have a bae, but some of us don't... Oh well! Don't sit at home watching sappy chick flicks while eating ALLL the chocolate- grab your squad, dress down in a cute tee-shirt and jeans, throw on some heels and follow these tips to have a fun Galentine's Day celebration with your stylish homegirls!
*Obviously have Rihanna or Beyonce playing as the soundtrack to your night- no sad love lost type tunes- I'm looking at you Adele...
1. Browse Pinterest and look up DIY face and lip scrubs, then raid your the cabinets for brown sugar, salt, baking soda and oils.
2. Everybody should bring their own makeup bags and their favorite color palettes and take turns trying your friends items (wipe products and brushes with alcohol pads!)
3. Look through Youtube hair and makeup tutorials for the most glam looks for your particular hair and skin type. Give each other makeovers using the new makeup and hair techniques you learned.
4. Make them stop and stare by going out to dinner together looking all dolled up in the face and casual about the waist lol
5. Record the whole process and upload it to Snapchat, YouTube or Periscope as your own personal #squadgoals scrapbook! Don't forget to take lots of photos!!
Why not even make it a slumber party by going to dinner, and then come back back home and watch those chick flicks TOGETHER while eating chocolates and make plans for brunch the next morning... #Squadgoals accomplished!
About the Blog
The main goal of this blog is to connect my readers to everything dope, fresh and stylish- All the Fly Things.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies