*Obviously have Rihanna or Beyonce playing as the soundtrack to your night- no sad love lost type tunes- I'm looking at you Adele...
1. Browse Pinterest and look up DIY face and lip scrubs, then raid your the cabinets for brown sugar, salt, baking soda and oils.
2. Everybody should bring their own makeup bags and their favorite color palettes and take turns trying your friends items (wipe products and brushes with alcohol pads!)
3. Look through Youtube hair and makeup tutorials for the most glam looks for your particular hair and skin type. Give each other makeovers using the new makeup and hair techniques you learned.
4. Make them stop and stare by going out to dinner together looking all dolled up in the face and casual about the waist lol
5. Record the whole process and upload it to Snapchat, YouTube or Periscope as your own personal #squadgoals scrapbook! Don't forget to take lots of photos!!
Why not even make it a slumber party by going to dinner, and then come back back home and watch those chick flicks TOGETHER while eating chocolates and make plans for brunch the next morning... #Squadgoals accomplished!