9 Summer Wardrobe Must Haves!
*This post contains affiliate links...
It's hot AF right now and almost everywhere you go it is frowned upon (and in some cases very illegal) to walk around naked- so let's just make the best of it and dress as cool as we can while still looking stylish in these rising temperatures this summer. I want to share with you 9 summer wardrobe essentials that will have you looking and feeling hot, but not melting in case of aheat wave!
1. White Shirt: A crisp white shirt is a must have because it will go with literally everything in your closet and make your whole outfit look fresh. Buy one in every style that you like- you won't regret it!
2. Sundress: A sundress is pretty much any dress that is cool and casual enough to wear in the sun! Try an off the shoulder style, a denim one, a shirt dress or even a t-shirt dress according to your style.
3. Relaxed Jeans: Skinny jeans are a true staple for winter, but sometimes it's just too hot to have all that sticking to you, so a boyfriend style is perfect and looks great with a fitted top and heels.
4. White Bottoms: Face it, it's summer and you WILL get invited to at least one White party, fashion show or event so get ready! Whether you rock a skirt, a pair of jeans or capris, this is a classic case of- "If you stay ready, you ain't got to get ready!"
4. Sleeveless Blouse- Sometimes you will need to dress your look up a bit and the easiest way to do that and keep cool is by sporting a sleeveless top. Add a skirt or a pair of trousers for a super stylish but cool office look.
5. Shorts: Show your legs off and keep cool with your favorite style of shorts. Pay attention to fabric and length to find out what's comfortable for you. Don't hesitate to go up a size because all shorts are NOT cut equally!
6. Jumpsuit/Maxi Dress: Somebody you know is getting married this season and you will already have a ready to wear outfit in place if you keep your eye out for a jumpsuit and/or a maxi dress in a dressier material. Glam it up with large jewelry, a fancy bag and metallic heels to help your look pop even more.
7. Skirt: A midi length skirt is the most flattering fit, but any fit and flare style, denim or printed skirt will do. You can dress a skirt up or down just by switching out your top and shoes!
8. Palazzo Pants: What can you do when it is too hot for jeans and leggings, but you want to give a look that does not include a skirt, dress or shorts? You reach for your palazzo pants of course! In lightweight materials and colors, these pants were made for summer!
9. Swimsuit: No summer wardrobe list can be completed without the swimsuit! In fact, I created a size inclusive swimsuit roundup a few posts ago. I want to warn you all not to sleep on the one piece, because they have some really fly ones at all price points right now!
And that concludes my list of the 9 Summer Essentials You NEED to Survive this Heat! Did I leave anything off? What's the one item that you need require for summer style to beat the heat? Leave it in the comments below!
10/26/2018 11:49:29 am
All of us have our own take when it comes to the dress we should wear on summer season. While there are some who prefer to wear swimsuits and trunks on summer, there are others who tend to be adventurous when it comes to get up that they want to wear. Palazzo pants look really exciting to wear in my opinion. Perhaps, it’s because I haven’t worn one and it’s about time for me to try it and see if I will enjoy it or not. Ever since, I’ve been wearing a swimsuit to be more appropriate!
Leave a Reply.
About the Blog
The main goal of this blog is to connect my readers to everything dope, fresh and stylish- All the Fly Things.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies